Sunday, May 12, 2013

What is my dream girl? O.O

Many Jammers Have been asking me this question over and over even tho i'm currently taken >.<
I never really fully answer that question, But i Guess I'll answer it now...
MY DREAM GIRL:
A girl who will never ignore her best friends.
A tom girl who can still look pretty hot yet not so  girly O.o
A girl Older then (atleast) 10 but  not older then me (Hint: I'm a teenager) 
A girl who can stand up for her self when i'm gone so no cry babbies...
A girl with a active fun creative personality.
And last but not least a girl who won't get jellouse so easy, I want to still be able to hing out with my other female friends ya know ^^'
Facts Of me:
Idk why but i sometimes find normule wolves more atractive then arctic chicks.
I love it when you say my name X3
I like playing "You Mama" jokes with my Aj bros sometimes.
"IF I'M GREY, STAY AWAY" If i'm moving from place to place that means i want to be alone
for important reasons like making a video or just less lag.
I treat friends better then i treat strangers
Sometimes i act dumbfounded XD
There, as you can see i am a very honest dude >.<
I would never cheat, if i ever said i cheated i would be pranking you or someone randomly dared me to. :P  Anyways Thanks for reading My user is 0magicle0 If your intrest in being friends :3


1 comment: